Join us at the spectacular River Rock Casino Resort for 2 great Conferences at one low price!
DEALFEST is a new event we have created without any plenary sessions, just 40 short business pitches across 2 days.
There will be over 100 partnership, business acquisition and supplier opportunities on offer across numerous industries such as:
- Land Development
- Security Services
- Information Technology
- General Contracting and Construction
- Mobile Medics and Ambulances
- Business Skills Mentoring and Training
- Camp Catering and Hospitality Services
- Environmental, Engineering and Geotech
- Hotels and Resorts
- Marine Transportation
- Plant Nurseries
And many, many more!
DEALFEST is simply 40 great business pitches across 2 days, and the sessions in the 2022 Indigenous Wealth Conference (IWC) are as follows:
- How to Create Wealth for your Community
- Attracting Investment Capital to your Projects and Reserve Lands
- Cryptocurrency Explained – Investment Strategies
- Funding Sources for Major Project investment
- Funding sources for Community Infrastructure
- Hi-Speed Internet – the key to the future of business
- Protecting Wealth for Future Generations
- Utilizing Procurement Opportunities to Generate Wealth
- Investing Safely Off-Reserve – Syndicated Investing
- Creating and Managing Community Trusts – Legal Considerations
- Creating Community Wealth Policies – Legal Obligations
- Creating Sustainable Employment On-Reserve
- Building Financial Capacity and Knowledge
Who Should Attend?
- Aboriginal Businesses, Chiefs and Councils, Economic Development Officers, Band Managers, CEOs and CFOs
- Existing Community Trustees and people wanting to learn about becoming Trustees
- Private Sector Organizations interested in developing partnerships, joint ventures, supplier opportunities and business relationships with Indigenous business groups
- Anyone interested in understanding more about how to effectively do business with the rapidly growing Indigenous business sector in Canada
Our conferences always attract Key Decision Makers from both industry and Indigenous communities!
Click on the link below to register:
The Format of the 2022 IWC and DEALFEST is as follows:
The networking starts with a welcome reception for all delegates being hosted by First Peoples Ventures Capital Corporation from 6pm – 9pm in the River Rock Theatre.
The day starts with doors opening and breakfast being served from 7:30am in the River Rock Theatre.
We will have 8 Plenary Sessions throughout the day in the River Rock Theatre as well as 20 different business pitches in the Whistler Ballroom.
From 6pm – 8pm that evening we will have a hospitality event sponsored by our friends at Ecora Engineering and Resource Group with live entertainment featuring the great country artist Armond Duck Chief in the River Rock Theatre.
The day starts once again with breakfast from 7:30am in the River Rock Theatre.
In the River Rock Theatre, we’ll have some excellent, informative, optional workshops throughout the day covering Community Trusts, Cryptocurrency, Building Successful Wealth Management Structures, Creating Wealth On-Reserve, Attracting Investment and Loan Capital for Major Projects; Grant Writing for Community Infrastructure Funds, and Procurement Opportunities with the Federal Government. In the Whistler Ballroom, we’ll have another 20 business pitches throughout the day with lots of time for networking.
Spend time one-on-one networking with over 200 Aboriginal and private sector delegates offering a huge range of partnership, joint venture and supplier opportunities.
Our Gala Banquet Dinner is that evening. After a lavish dinner, we will have live entertainment from Star Blanket Cree’s singing sensation Terri-Anne Strongarm and Lake Babine First Nation rockers the Joel West Band!
As your Conference Organizer I look forward to hosting you at the River Rock Casino Resort from December 6th – 8th, 2022. For information on sponsorship opportunities at the conference please contact me directly.
Geoff Greenwell – Conference Organizer
Toll Free: 1-866-284-8322