Hosted by the Haisla Nation in their traditional territory, the 2019 HAISLA LNG Conference & Tradeshow will attract global Key Decision Makers from industry and regional First Nations communities.
As well as highly informative plenary sessions on the LNG Canada, Woodfibre LNG, Kwispaa LNG and Coastal GasLink projects, we will also have extensive networking sessions that offer great partnership and joint venture opportunities. There will be a significant focus on career employment and training for regional First Nations people at this event.
Some of the excellent partnership and joint venture opportunities on offer include:
- Fuel Sales/Distribution joint ventures
- Civils partnerships
- Security Services partnerships
- Information Technology partnerships
- Helicopter Industry partnerships
- General Contracting and Construction partnerships
- Mobile Medics and Ambulances – training and partnerships
- Traffic Control and Engineering partnerships
- Business Skills Mentoring and Training partnerships
- Camp Services partnerships
- Environmental, Engineering and Geotech Partnerships
And many, many more!
Do not miss this event, with 3 LNG terminals and a pipeline project being showcased, everyone should go home with new partnerships and/or training and employment opportunities, and lots of new contacts!
Who Should Attend?
- First Nations Businesses, Chiefs and Councils, Economic Development officers and business leaders
- Private Sector Organizations interested in developing partnerships, joint ventures, and business relationships with regional First Nations business groups involved with the LNG Canada project
- All levels of Government involved with Aboriginal economic development, education and training
- Anyone interested in understanding more about how to effectively do business with the First Nations of BC’s Pacific Northwest
The Tentative Format for the 2019 Haisla LNG Conference & Tradeshow is as follows:
The networking at the conference starts with a welcome reception from 6pm – 8pm on April 2nd at the Tamitik Complex sponsored by Servco Kitimaat Ventures LP and Allteck Line Contractors.
APRIL 3RD | DAY 1
Day 1 starts with doors opening and breakfast, sponsored by National Car and Truck Rental, being served from 7:30am in the Riverlodge Complex.
We will have 3 plenary sessions in the morning explaining the LNG Canada and Coastal GasLink projects as well as a “best practices” panel discussing First Nations/private sector joint ventures and partnerships.
Over 110 Private Sector and First Nations business groups will be exhibiting in the tradeshow area.
After the morning sessions we will break for lunch at noon, at 1:30pm delegates will meet back at the Tamitik Complex to spend the afternoon networking and having meetings.
At 1:30pm delegates will be bussed back to the Tamitik Complex to spend the afternoon networking and having meetings.
From 4:30pm – 7:30pm we will have a hospitality event in the Tamitik Complex Sponsored by WM Waste Management.
APRIL 4TH | DAY 2
Day 2 starts with breakfast from 7:30am in the Riverlodge Complex.
We will have 2 panel sessions in the morning explaining the Woodfibre and Kwispaa LNG projects as well as a panel sessions with a specific focus on the employment and training opportunities on offer with the LNG projects being discussed at the conference.
After the morning sessions we will break for lunch at noon and delegates will meet back at the Tamitik Complex from 1:30-5pm to spend the afternoon networking and having meetings.
In the afternoon Optional activities include:
- A boat tour of the harbour leaving at 2PM and returning at 4PM.
- Helicopter tours of the project sites every 30 minutes on the hour starting at 2PM and ending at 4:30pm
Spend time one-on-one networking with over 200 different First Nations and private sector business groups offering a huge range of partnership opportunities.
Our Gala Banquet Dinner, sponsored by Kitimat Valley Institute, Qooluun Ventures Executive Flight Centre and Totem Auto Group, begins at 6:00pm at the Riverlodge Complex. After a lavish dinner we will have live entertainment with dancing until 11pm!
As your Conference Organizer I look forward to hosting you in Kitimat from April 2nd – 4th, 2019.
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities or an Exhibitor Package, contact me directly.
Geoff Greenwell – Conference Organizer
TF: 866 284-8322